Thursday, May 13, 2010

Am I ready for it???

How do i put this in words? Exams? NOT EXACTLY my FAVOURITE topic to talk or blog about. But still, it's part of my life process.

I was never an all 'A' student nor a student who fails all her subjects in Secondary. I guess I should be classified as the average student. The only subject that I always fail is my History. It was always my weakest subject throughout Secondary. I guess it's because History is a mugging subject. I am NO NO good in mugging. I have a friend who memorizes everything in the text book and then 'regurgitates' it back out during exams. She is like the computer where she can copy and paste everything. Isn't that creepy?

Many a time, my friends tell me that Malaysian History is a very boring subject. Even if I was studying the World History, I don't think I will be able to score. I have a few weaknesses and one of these is memory power. I'm bad in remembering to the extent that when I am asked to do something by my mother, out of 10 things, only 6 would be done. I've got scolded a million times but unfortunately it still happens. The same goes for exams I guess.

I do realize that when I write, I will be able to memorize better. This is what I've been doing the past few exams of mine until SPM. I finally scored a 'B' in my History in SPM! Partly thanks to my friends too of course.

College is a totally different thing. The subjects learnt are more useful in my life and are definitely more interesting.( hopefully none of my teachers are reading this) I think it is because I have the chance on choosing the course that I am interested in which is Mass Communication. However, the terms used in my subjects are sometimes hard to understand. Ms Karmini, my Mass Communication lecturer has been using the word 'affiliate' many a time in her class but I still do not know and understand the word.

Besides that, I wonder why do we not have maths in Mass Communication. I love maths but none of the friends I have in my course like maths. Most of them chose Mass Communication just to avoid maths.

I have here a few words of wisdom what I learnt it secondary. Hopefully it helps and makes you a better person.
  • Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.
  • The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little effort you put in.
  • I do the best I know, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.
  • If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
  • For your memory not to rust, revision is a must.
  • Success is a journey, not a destination.
  • There are four steps to accomplishment: 1.Plan Purposefully 2.Prepare Prayerfully 3.Proceed Positively 4. Pursue Persistently
  • Be grateful for luck, but don't depend on in.
  • Failure is success if we learn from it.
  • Give the world the best you have and the best will come back to you.
  • Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will finally bring right results.
Those are all the words of wisdom I have for now. さようなら(SAYONARA)! ADIO! CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment