Sunday, May 2, 2010

Found Out A Little Much More About Lakeside! ^^













OH MY !!! i found many of these on the floor. Near the stairs, the rocks, the dustbins, the trees and even in the food court! Thank god there are non in my classes so far. Hopefully there non at all.

Our Campus should be a very clean place. This is because it is filled with so many of these (below). It can be found everywhere you go.



Aim your rubbish in to that big hole.



Personal hygiene too is being practice in Lakeside.

This is the machine who 'swallowed' my money WITHOUT giving me my Nips! (Don't buy Nips from this machine) Bad bad machine...

Yeap! That was suppose to be my Nips there.

The Taylors mineral only cost RM1. Not too expensive. (Does not taste weird). I buy one everyday.

I have finally visited the library. It would usually be the last place i visit but it wasn't this time. There are so many levels in this library. The librarian taught me how to borrow the books manually in the library so that it would be much easier for me the next time.

The entrance.
The main reception.

Second level (study area)

Computers for students to use.

Books. This is also where i got my books that i just borrowed.

Not only there are many variety of food, Lakeside campus is also an environmental friendly place. There are so many greens here.

My favourite view!


The workers are working in the hot sun to build the blocks.


This building is still being completed. Can you see the workers?
This is a very nice view that i took from the top floor.

Look at the long and tall trees around the stairs.


As i said, there are even grasses in between stairs!

The stones are also part of nature.

Warning!! No standing beyond the chain.

Doesn't this look like the seaside?

These are the other types of flora which can be found in Lakeside.

The lake is surrounded by buildings(our classes).

Look at that!! Men's creation.

More trees to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment