Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Exam Incoming!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Exams!!! I have not talked about exams for around 5 months.. I definitely DO NOT miss it. Exams are coming next week. Am i ready for it? As usual the answer would be No. To be honest, i have not started revising any of my subjects. It's already a Wednesday. My friends told me that they have not started too but who knows. My secondary school friends always tells me that they have not started revising but at the end of the day, they constantly score A's. I am most afraid of the subject called Fundamental of Management(FOM), followed by Mass Communication (IMCOMM). I'm least worried about College Study Skills because it is a little bit more similar to English classes in Secondary.

One of the many reasons I am not ready for this exam is because of my assignments and homework's given by my hardworking lecturers. I can't even find the time to go to work. (Not working for 2 weeks) Working makes me tired = Not doing assignments and homework's.

Assignments are given to us by most of our lecturers last 2 weeks. The easiest of all was College Study Skills (CSS) because we only had to do a vocabulary journal consisting of 3 new words each week. My sister laughed at me when she found out that i didn't know what toddler was. Now I know.

Besides that, in the Creative Communication and Portfolio Development class (CCPD), we were divided into groups of 6 to complete our homework. Although it was group work, it was not easy. This was because it was hard to get all of my group members to participate.

Next, was Information Technology (IT) assignment where we were required to use Microsoft word to prepare our resume. I was never good in using the computer. Only started using the computer in form 2. No joke. I've learnt so much in this class while others take it easy as most of my friends grew up using the computer. Finally, i completed my resume! Yay me!

This blog too was a little problem; I have problems in uploading picture in the blog. Entry 4 was a hassle for me because i had to redo the entry. It was because i accidentally deleted everything while uploading my pictures. After typing two third of my essay, everything was gone. I did not know that ctrl-z was to undo. My friends have taught and helped me so much in my blog.

Just something random to say, I now have Google Chrome!! (just knew that it exists)

The hardest assignment of all was the Mass Communication assignment given by Ms. Karmini. Almost everyone struggled. Many had to sleep late too. My friend, Candice completed her assignment at around 6am in the morning (she texted me) for help. She did not know how to send her assignment into the safe assign file to get her plagiarism report. I did not know what Harvard referencing was too.

Out of these 4 assignments, only 2 were handed up. After completing two of the assignments the burden was less. Suddenly, we were given our second assignment for CCPD. We had to come up with a 15 minutes sitcom. *scratches head*

We are all so busy with assignments that no one plans to study just yet. Being discipline and consistent in our work and assignments is not easy. I totally admit that i have not been consistent in my blogging. ^^

SORRY FOR ONLY FILLING THIS BLOG WITH WORDS...

No comments:

Post a Comment